The goods purchased by the Customer may be returned within 14 days as of the date of delivery of the goods. RETURNING THE PRODUCT:
SUBMISSION OF CLAIMS:
- The Customer must inform about their intention to return a product within 14 days after receiving the goods by email [email protected].
- Returned goods must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- The Customer must bear the cost of returning, unless the reason for returning is non-compliance with the order or defective goods.
- The money paid for the returned goods will be reimbursed to the Customer immediately but no later than 14 days after receiving the statement of withdrawal. In addition to that, the cost of delivery will also be reimbursed to the customer.
- The Customer can file a complaint with the Consumer Disputes Committee through the Consumer Protection Board if the negotiations do not produce the desired results or if the Customer does not agree with the solution offered by Synthesit.ee. Turning to the Committee is free of charge for the consumer and the consumer can lodge a complaint by him or herself or through a representative.
- If the goods purchased from the Synthesit.ee online store have defects for which the online store is responsible, the online store will replace the defective goods.
- If the goods cannot be replaced, the online store will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the Customer.
- The Synthesit.ee online store responds to the Customer's complaint in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 14 days.